Sunday 22 January 2012

Im A Daughter of "Best Dad"


Holding his hands I took first step of my walk..

He kept my secret from mom that I ate chalk..

He taught me riding bike.. He taught me driving car..

He is my best buddy.. He is my super-star..

He prepares tea for me when I’m studying mid night..

Always before there on the bus stop to receive me late night..

I really miss all those moments together we had..

I Proudly say that..Im A Daughter of "Best Dad"


-वसंतकन्या (Pallavi Vasant Dengale)

4 comments:

  1. Great Start :D Keep is going @};-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Awesome and Beautifully Written!!!
    I knew it that you have got a writer as well inside you when I used see the captions you used to put on your photos :-) keep it it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii di, nice 2 see u on Blogger....
    awesum lines frm u....
    enlightening the KAVI inside u huh?

    ReplyDelete